Made with a blend of organic oils, our beard oil works beautifully on both your beard, stubble and skin leaving them feeling soft and nourished.
With regular use, it also helps to prevent the build up of rough, dry and flaky skin underneath your beard, reducing the appearance 'beardruff'.
Our beard oil is non-greasy with a long-lasting natural scent guaranteed to keep your beard smelling great all day.
Vegan & Cruelty Free: Yes
Minimum Weight: 30ml
Beard oil is best applied after a warm shower.
Pat your beard dry as oil and water don't mix.
Put 3-5 drops of the beard oil into your hand - making sure that the glass dropper doesn't touch your skin (to stop transferring bacteria back into the bottle)
Massage your beard in a downward motion. If your beard is long or thick, use a comb to make sure the beard oil gets evenly distributed.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and lips and other mucus membranes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil)
- Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima Oil)
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalas Dulcis Oil)
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil)
- Sandalwood Blend (Santalum Album oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin) Oil
- Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Oil
- Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia) Oil Distilled
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Flexuosus) Oil
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Oil
Allergens: Geraniol*, Linalool*, Limonene*, Citral**Naturally occurring in essential oils
It is important to make sure that all skin care products are safe for use by the public.
In the UK, it is a legal requirement that every product, every colour option and every fragrance is assessed by a qualified cosmetic chemist and certified as safe to use.
All of our products have a valid cosmetic safety assessment.
The UK portal number for this product is: UKCP-52172453